A shoe shot from Friday’s “Engagement Photo Friday” couple, Colleen and Christopher!
For more Tuesday Shoesday goodness, hop over to Simply & Forever, bWed Exclusive, SWOONOVERIT, Meant to be Sent, Life in the Super Burbs, Brancoprata, Postcards and Pretties, Magnolia Rouge, Marry You Me and The Demoiselle!
I love when brides push the envelope. A little rock n’ roll, a little rebellion. So much personality.
Case in point: Amanda and Ben were wed at the Bay Pointe Inn in Shelbeyville, Michigan.
And, as part of their “big finale” the two decided to take the plunge. Right into wakeboarding. Amanda in her gown and Ben wearing his full suit. Don’t believe me?
Images courtesy of k. holly photography
For one, I suck at wakeboarding, so this would never happen. But, it does make me wish we were getting married in the mountains so the Pilot and I could snow ski/snowboard in our attire. Would be fun!
And, kudos to Kristen for capturing these photos!
Kristen from k. holly photography is giving away a free destination wedding photography package and I wanted to spread the word! Many times, couples forget to think about hiring a fantastic photographer for their fantastic destination wedding, so here is your opportunity to have beautiful wedding photos to remember your special day.
How to Enter
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1. Your names and contact info.
2. Your wedding date and location
3. Your story! How you met, how you got engaged, all that good stuff. We want to get to know you!
4. Send a picture of yourselves, or send us to your wedding website!
5. Tell us what’s unique about you, why you should win, and why your wedding is going to be the best ever!
What You’ll Win
- Unlimited wedding day coverage by two photographers
- Online gallery proofing
- Blog feature
- DVD of high resolution images with printing rights
- Rehearsal coverage
- Romantic day-after session
This package is a $4,550 value!
Spread the Word!
If you already have your photographer booked, then share the news with your engaged friends and family members! This contest is open to brides and grooms nationwide, so get out and spread the word! The contest ends on February 28th!