Gina holds a soft spot in my heart. I met this good soul of a person in December 2010 at the Making Things Happen workshop at Watercolor. Besides that workshop being one of my greatest experiences of 2010, it was also a spot where I met so many wonderful people. People who share the same feelings as I about weddings and marriage. Which should be not surprise as to why I love Gina so much.
And, she just so happens to be holding a fun giveaway, what she calls her “You + Me Giveaway.” In other words, a lifestyle shoot giveaway.
So, what’s this giveaway involve? Take it away, Gina:
You and Me can represent so many different types of relationships. You and your husband, your child, your puppy, your best friend, etc. The real authenticity of the plain words “You and Me” really make me happy, so what if I give away a session that captures just that…your version of You and Me.
Like I have mentioned before, it is so important to me to have a connection with who I photograph, so I want to get to know what your “You and Me” is all about. Tell me your “You and Me” story. I want you to explain what you think is important about your “you and me”? What do you cherish? What is unique? What do you and your “me” do for fun? It doesn’t have to be a novel, just tell me your story. Get creative. Have fun with it. Again, your “you and me” could be a number of things.
What do you need to do to enter the giveaway?:
- Your “You & Me” story. Emailed to Gina at gina at ginazeidler.com, please title “You and Me_(put your name here)”
- Along with a photo of your “You & Me” in the same email.
- Share this post at least once either with your friends via Facebook (Be sure and link to Gina Zeidler so that she can see your post! Like the page and Comment on her giveaway blog post to let me know you’ve posted) or on Twitter (again Be sure and link to this blog post and mention @GinaZeidler) Or both if you are that awesome.
The winner will receive a lifestyle session shot by Gina based on their “You and Me” story. She would love to shoot on Valentine’s day somehow, although it’s not a must (but it could totes be a fun date or gift to give someone). The deadline is January 21, 2012.
- Contestants must live in or travel to Minneapolis/St.Paul for the photo shoot OR if out of the area/state the winner would be responsible for travel.
- Event photography, Extended families, and large groups are excluded from this giveaway.
- All entries must be received by January 21st, 2012 at midnight.
- The session will be shot before May 1st, per the photographer’s schedule.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This does not apply to a session that is already booked with Gina Zeidler.