1. What type of services do you offer to brides and grooms?
Memorable Events offers wedding packages from venue set up to full planning. Our most popular request is for day of coordination. I usually tell my brides if they think they need help with it I will take care of it.
2. How long have you been in the wedding industry and where are you located?
I have been in the wedding industry since 2005, previously I worked on corporate events. Memorable Events is located in Hudsonville, MI which is halfway between the lakeshore and Grand Rapids, but I will travel the entire state for events.
3. What type of couples do you like to work with (traditional, modern, etc.)?
I love working with all types of clients. Lately I have been working with a lot of DIY brides that are looking for someone to bounce ideas off of and to pull all their ideas together on the day of.
4. Is there anything within your business that you specialist in (green weddings, floral design, etc.).
I specialize in Day Of Coordination. I pride myself in being able to see a couple’s vision both in all the little details and the overall picture and am able to bring their vision into reality.
5. What do you think sets you apart from other vendors in the industry?
I believe what sets me apart from other vendors is that I have a great ability to think outside of the box. I think through an event from every angle, the guests, the couple, and the families and make sure every need will be met leading up to and on the day of the event.
6. What advice would you give to a bride and/or groom who is just beginning his/her wedding planning journey?
I hate to see couples overwhelmed with the planning process during their engagement. I tell all my clients to make sure they put each other first and focus on the real reason for the wedding, their marriage.
7. When you’re not busy planning weddings for couples, how do you like to spend your downtime?
When I am not busy with weddings I am at home enjoying all my boys…my husband, my 10 month old son and my dog. We love to go to the lake and to camp. But in reality, planning is 24/7!! The only real break I get is when there isn’t wireless service!