Traditionally, the tables at wedding receptions have been numbered. But an emerging trend is to name the tables after something significant. It gives the couples a chance to really let their personalities shine, or even highlight significant events in their relationship.
To get you started, here are some great ideas that couples have used (and continue to use) in naming their tables. Obviously the possibilities are endless!
– Favorite TV shows
– Places that the couple has traveled
– Favorite restaurants
– Favorite local hot spots the couple likes to visit
– Sports teams (if they are huge sports fans)
– The word “love” written in different languages
– Numbers in a different language
– Different flowers
– Favorite cars
You can surely Google table name ideas and find a huge list of options.