I interrupt the regular scheduled blog programming to bring you, 7 things you did not know about the Landlocked Bride.
Thanks to the wonderful Sarah over at A Life More Exciting, I’ve been nominated for yet another blog award. And, as a stipulated, I’m supposed to follow these rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Let me start off by saying that I probably may not follow rules number 5-7 (it’s okay, go ahead and shun me now…I’m not good at that kind of thing!). Other than that, enjoy!
seven things you did not know about the landlocked bride:
1. I have a severe love of the mountains in Colorado and the West coast (mostly wine country).
2. I’m an advertising guru by day, and a wedding planner at any other time (as in planning other peoples’ weddings, not just mine!).
3. This goes along with Number 1 – I love wine. Red wine in particular, and chianti to be more specific.
4. If I could re-do college, I would have probably gone to a different school and majored in photojournalism, BUT I would not change where my life is now. Things could not be better (other than I don’t yet live in Colorado).
5. I also love good beer (wow, I hope this doesn’t make me sound like an alchi). After working at a brewery for more than 3 years, I have come to appreciate the true art of a good beer.
6. I make lists. Grocery lists, to do lists, planning lists, cleaning lists, shopping lists, lists for work, well, you name it, I’m sure I have a list.
7. And, I also love Sticky Notes. In every color and shape. Especially the super-sticky kind. I have them everywhere. Every. where.